clauderainsrm: (Default)
[personal profile] clauderainsrm posting in [community profile] therealljidol
 It's Week 3. 

Time to bring the Wheel of Chaos back into mix! 

First though we start with the coin flip: heads = new prompt tails = classic prompt 

And it's...

Tails.  Classic prompt. 

OK. So now the Wheel comes into play and tells me the Season and the week. 

Season 8.  Week 3

Let me take a look...

oh shit.  

Your prompt is 

 coprolite

The deadline to post your entries here is Sunday October 18th at 7pm ET   

NOTE THE NEW DATE AND TIME FOR THE DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 21ST AT 6PM ET

Have fun! 

Page 1 of 3 << [1] [2] [3] >>

Date: 2026-10-12 04:29 am (UTC)
adore: (picnic)
From: [personal profile] adore

Date: 2026-10-12 11:48 am (UTC)
mstrobel: (Default)
From: [personal profile] mstrobel
I have a performance this weekend so for my own sanity I am declaring the first of my byes 😬

Date: 2026-10-12 02:57 pm (UTC)

Date: 2026-10-12 09:32 pm (UTC)

Date: 2026-10-12 10:59 pm (UTC)

Date: 2026-10-12 11:50 pm (UTC)

Date: 2026-10-13 02:36 am (UTC)

Date: 2026-10-13 03:37 am (UTC)
acatwhowrites: Portrait of Marie-Joséphine Buron by Jacques-Louis David (reading)
From: [personal profile] acatwhowrites
This Too Shall Pass, a fic about a guy waiting for his dog to pass something it shouldn't have eaten.

=^..^=~

Date: 2026-10-13 01:42 pm (UTC)

I present to you...

Date: 2026-10-14 02:56 am (UTC)

Date: 2026-10-14 02:42 pm (UTC)

Date: 2026-10-15 04:51 pm (UTC)
dmsj: (Default)
From: [personal profile] dmsj
I was about to take a Bye for this week, when inspiration suddenly struck.

https://dmsj.dreamwidth.org/982463.html

I know all about shit

Date: 2026-10-16 03:57 pm (UTC)
From: [personal profile] imafarmgirl
Now edited link I Hope!

https://imafarmgirl.dreamwidth.org/1308.html
Edited Date: 2026-10-16 09:58 pm (UTC)
Page 1 of 3 << [1] [2] [3] >>

Profile

therealljidol: (Default)
LJ Idol 20 Anniversary

October 2026

S M T W T F S
     1 23
4 5 6 7 8 910
11 12 13 14 1516 17
18 19 2021222324
25262728293031

General Housekeeping

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 21st, 2026 09:08 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios